RSS Feed

lousy fucking luck

HOLY FREAKING HELL.

i find out that

a) the pendrive which had all my graphic stuff- two posters which hadnt been posted anywhere-no backups no nothing,one fucking hoarding and a bookcover+backcover, has been wiped clean by a virus it had picked up from some weirdass studio computer my mom had taken it to.

WHY i ask do they have to use MY pendrive for taking old scanned pictures for printing when it could very easily be done with..SOMEONE ELSE'S PENDRIVE, SOMEONE WHO HAS BRAINS ENOUGH TO KEEP BACKUP?

B) in the BEST SHOT EVER that i thought i had taken, the subject is fucking out of focus.i was in SUCH a hurry i let the camera focus on the WALL behind the subject instead.

im going to kill myself one of these days.

1 tissue(s) offered.:

Dhruva said...

Even my pendrive was stolen once. It had thousands of lines of code, from my final year project. Fortunately, I had a primitive backup. Most of the coding had to be redone, though. Happens.