RSS Feed

give me a moment to follow, dear mind.

i was talking over the phone with shayo, and as a response to her '..and she'd never put lip gloss until she got to college, can you beat that?' about a friend,i just said (much to her disgust and utter disbelief) that i dont either.
(shayo:WHAAAAAAT?WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU,MAN? *insert more raving*although,if the whole 'natural beauty' thing works for you..
me: er, it doesn't, shayo?
shayo: ah yeah.)

in a few hours (by which time, under normal circumstances, you'd thinksuchrandomlilportion of the conversation would be out of my mind, and i'd agree) i was in deep slumber (afternoon nap,hulloh!)
and in MY DREAM, i have SOME GODFORSAKEN PERSON (god fearing more like) telling me off for having gotten decked up for no reason which makes me shoot a quizzical look at mom, who then proceeds tell me that she'd just smeared some vaseline on my lips when we left home for wherever the fuck we were. thassal. not even the customary kohl.

i think my subconscious mind is running out of things to mull over and have conflicting opinions about.

1 tissue(s) offered.:

deluded said...

haha lol

well I guess its a good thing. at least the eyebrow issue didnt come in the way ;)

or ear wax
fly free oh golden colored material