RSS Feed
so one of those phases again when i fall into the darkest recesses of depression just because i cannot colour to save my life. trivial shit, eh?

my father, dear non existent readers, has got the NID form, looked through last few year's entrance papers, and is all GET THE FORM FILLED UP QUICK and this is exactly the point where i wanna back out. it was SO much simpler to be complaining about difficult parents who wouldnt LET me pursue designing. i dont WANNA do it now. its beginning to scare me. i have too many blocks (or, as shreya ma'am had pointed out- im built of blocks) for my own good. not conductive to a career in graphics, no sir. Paras, who happens to be a verykindsoul, has tried reassuring me, and says he shall mail me the shrishti prospectus and everything, and that sort of makes me feel all aprrehensiver because- no seriously, what if i really do back out finally, and decide to do psychology, or, say english (god imnotgonnabegoodatit:S) from some shittycollege in Kol or wherever (shitty because i cant get through jude or anywhere else even remotely decent)? all the effort down the drain.



and in all this confusion, i fail to realise that i have a very crucial board examination to appear for in another- fourmonths? and maths happens to be one of the subjects which poses a threat to my fucking life.

TALK ABOUT BEING DEAD.

0 tissue(s) offered.: