RSS Feed

Give me a glass room.

I cried yesterday because i felt like i was invisible. And i woke up in the middle of the night and remembered yesterday could have been a death anniversary.
yesterday was a 1076 day.

I cried today because my family suddenly decided to hate me.
and i could see when i'm that old, i would be exactly like them.

And today is a 996 day.

I've been crying because i've been angry and helpless and detached. Because i don't feel like me and don't like the things i'm used to.
because i'm just not used to them anymore. they feel like an empty house that used to be filled with people and things and love until they all died.

I have negative days coming up, says astrology. I'm going to have a -469 day and my new year begins with a -218.

I'm not disheartened no. I just need things to break.

0 tissue(s) offered.: