RSS Feed

is enough.

its been OVER TWO MONTHS that i havnt taken any picture! no photgraphy and its killing me.

today i went a little overboard going gaga over this polaroid kit at etsy and i started asking ma if she has any saved money, if she has had joint deposits with someone dead, if she'd unquestioningly lend me some ten grand. then i DREAMT that i have an amazingly funny, cute, hot and generous boyfriend (i dont know) who just randomly gifts me the kit because he thinks my dark circles are getting worse over staring at the etsy page joblessly.
...

mom thinks i should stfu and study and sell some more prints and buy myself the shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGHA.
prints :dies laughing:

oh what i dont understand is, the drawings i really put my heart into? nobody seems to like them. its not like i dont put my heart into everything else, but maybe im not very pleased with the results sometimes and people go OMG SPAZZZHSJGDFJSGHF LOLZ SO AMAZING over them, and nobody (well ok, no more than 2 people maybe) would like what i really would think deserves a rat's ass.

or an elephant's ass, goddamnit.

0 tissue(s) offered.: