RSS Feed

there are so many things i would like to do before i die, and one of them is surviving this maths (board) exam. far cry.i cant study. im an asshole. get me a gun and i'll shoot you.

there's also lots of other shit. like publishing a book. HAHA YOU HEARD THAT? A BOOK! wouldnt THAT be something?then i can then piss on it! i can then have one solitary copy sold to my mom's second uncle and he'd argue about why i used the word naked in one of the otherwise perfectly sensible poems. oh my god this is going to be fun.

i also want to tell people im really getting married just to see if they'd believe me. i dreamt the night before last that im suppossed to be getting married off to a vaishnav, shaved head, chandan tilak et al. i posted it on my blog and people slandered me because they thought im a muthafucking cunt who would go lie about getting married because really, i dont have a life.

WTF how would they know?! (about me not having a life, not the fact that i was not getting married really because i was, really)it was very disturbing.it made me very sad and i woke up and mom told me i had an exam to give and i didnt believe her. i went into the hall and they told me i could start writing and i didnt believe them.the question paper -well it was a lie and i dont remember nothing beyond.i decided i wont believe anyone.

i also would like to sell this to some brainless git. HAHA i love asima but no one else can and i just wanna prove myself wrong at that.

another thing i'd really like to do before i die is show people how much i hate a lot of things. the amount of hate, i mean. its incredible. its humongous and it can eat 79 elephants and 912 dinosaurs for breakfast.it will be scary. i'd like to do that, yes.

2 tissue(s) offered.:

Anonymous said...

Besties for ye olde math.
How bad can it POSSIBLY be?

Saturnalia's Offspring said...

I just saw the asima thing now.

Therefore I said I would buy asima BEFORE I saw that yes. So. You're proved wrong muhahaha.