RSS Feed

when life's a whore..

fuck it in the nostril.


only, this one here is a freaking weirdo with a broken nose so well, it kinda hurts worse trying to do that either.

jesus christ, college is confusing. its damn annoying. its damn fun too. and i wanna go aww and Fuck and HMPH and grrrr and :) at the same things at the SAME time so its rather mindfucking. wtf. but sometimes its all cool becaaaaaause wellllllllll i dont know, at the end of the day im still doing fine and am able to take off my lenses right and shit so :P

ok now, gimme a hug someone. i need.

4 tissue(s) offered.:

Deeganto said...

*hugs*
Now reply to my messages
-_-

Deepali Varshney said...

>:D<

*givesyouthatwarmtighthug*

ayina| said...

*igeevsyouzthebiggestandbear-iesthugeverz*
=D

Socially Awkward Paint Monster said...

Oh, I read it so fucking late I feel so fucked up at not have read it before because I need hugs at times too and so much, mind you so here goes *Big hug and a rub on the back*