RSS Feed

LAME LAZYDAY LISTS

As of now,


I miss:
  • Shayo.
  • Sayan.
  • My bed being next to the windows in my room (mom MOVED it after the last time i left home)
  • Geography class. (yes, right go laugh your asses off)
  • Shravanthi M.S. and ICSE Board exams :D
  • Watching cartoon network (mom watches soaps ALL bleddy day)
  • Pot.
  • My guitar.
  • Boy.

I want:
  • SHAYO TO MOVE TO PUNE REAAAAAAAAALBAD.
  • To be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
  • Some new books. (i hate ebooks)
  • Acrylic paints.
  • A wacom tablet.
  • A camera.
  • A snowglobe to fling at a wall
  • To be your dirty little secret. 
  • Some storage space, goddamnit. (which translates as, a new hard disk, maybe?)
  • Loads of plain new wallets i could paint on.
  • To write a letter and name it Pop.
  • To make a boldly coloured painting and name it Montgomery.
  • New Music 
  • Boy. :(

I Love:
  • The smell of paint
  • The Book Thief (the book, that is. got hold of e-book yay)
  • Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory <3
  • The Japanese Wife :')
  • The idea of killing people.
  • The idea of shooting marbles down someone's throat.
  • The idea of shooting myself for being unreasonable.
  • Boy.<3

I Hate:
  • Obsessing.
  • Screaming moms.
  • Screaming children.
  • Screaming me.
  • Screaming T.V.
  • Lack of Pot.
  • Lack of Sneha.
  • This
  • ( Insert extremely infuriating and saddening shit i will not mention) 
  • LackofBoyD:

0 tissue(s) offered.: