RSS Feed

holyshit.

i mess up, and i mess up so bad. i think a person is talking about something when the person is actually talking about something so exponentially posh-er and huger and then i start talking about my little thing and go YEAH I KNOW AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED OMG THAT'S RIDICULOUS. later fucking on, i realise what the hell everything wasabout. what THE, man. what THE FUCK. i need to
a) stfu.
b) stop thinking about all the howlers for years to come and start doing something that would elevate my morale to a position from where idont NEED to look aroundthinking about how silly and eccentric and OUTRIGHT DUMB i am sometimes in life.
c) never bring thisperson up in any conversations again.



now that i HAVE started blabbering, i think i'll go on for a little bit longer.
i havnt had any remember-able dream in a few days, since the mosthilarious sneha'sass beinggropedbytheBigBullywhoeventuallygetskilledbyme dream the night before the NID entrance. i also havnt had a drink in ages and am alcohol deprived. shiatz.
and last evening, my mom found out about me nicking books from the library and hit the ceiling. man, why the HELL do i have to go and get myself a temper each time she says anything, and the kinda temper which makes me break my rules and be the kinda rebellious that is not feasible in this house? i need to keep my cool keep my cool keep my cool and not open my mouth before her.
i havnt written a poem in ages and my creative energies are subsiding considerably now that the exams are over (for the moment).bleh. and the boil on my ass? well yeah it doesnt allow me to freakin sit in a normal position.
and i realise that all that i've done in this post, is complain, and whine.
when will i ever learn man? shayo, forgive me. and it's a good thing you dont read this blog :P

0 tissue(s) offered.: