RSS Feed

100TH POST HOORRAAAAHHHHH

SO LET ME RUIN IT BEFORE SHRAVANTHI NOTICES
-muahahahahha-

so a while back, over gtalk:

Shravanthi: GUYS ARE JERKS SO HUGE YOU CANT SEE THE SKY



BIG surprise.



anyway.
it's her school farewell day tomorrow, and day after i have mine.
she's cribbing about not having EARRINGS to wear, (and how she was out shopping but got nothing) when i, dear readers, have no blouse, no SHOES, no NOTHING to wear. i had shayontoni lecturing me over the phone for half an hour, telling me what to do in order to look smoking hot and glamorous and insertsimilaradjectiveswhichmayNEVERbeusedtodescribeme. she shrieked at the idea of me going without getting a manicure, WHEN HAHA ive never even had my thicklyforested arms waxed and such. she asks me what shoes im wearing (with a white and blue sari which is gorgeous and, i repeat, has no blouse to go with it YET, mind you :wails: ) and i had no answer and when iasked mom teh same question she yelled for 15 minutes asking me to STFU AND GO SHOP FOR MYSELF IF I CANT WEAR WHAT I ALREADY HAVE WHICH WOULD BE ONE BROWN DR. MARTENS BULKY SANDAL, ONE PAATI GREEN SANDAL, ONE PAIR OF CONVERSE. THE END. SO?
so if you knew me, you'd know i dont give a flying fuck and am just fucking around because i must post something and ruin the 100th post BOOHOO XD

oh so
does anyone want
to
give
me
a valentines day gift of

a WACOM INTUOS3 GRAPHIC TABLET HUH HUH ? I SWEAR I WONT SLAP YOU NEITHER WILL MY NON EXISTENT BIGBROTHER NO NEED TO WORRY COME ON NOW YOU CAN DO ITTTTT

-pokes you-


p.s: since the post had the mention of and a direct quote from my beloved blog partner, dont you DAAAAARE ACCUSE ME OF UNTHOUGHTFULNESS.

0 tissue(s) offered.: