RSS Feed
Orkut Fortune of the day.
The secret of joy in work is contained in one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.

no really, did i need that DID i?
ok so i'm NOT to enjoy my boards? is THAT what you're telling me orkut? IS IT? but oh wait DO I LOOK LIKE I'M ENJOYING IT?
and
Excellence? before a board exam WHO iaskyouWHO in their right minds talks to ME about excellence? and WHYonearth WHAI would they?
what one CAN and (for reasons inexplicably justified) SHOULD talk to me about are :
  • Need to pass disunadmirably, sure that's relevant
  • discussions about prayer services to turn the world's luck around to me(indication of size, thank you)
  • actual prayer services that pray to have prayer services turning my luck around to the world? or the other way( sighs from post-chemistry-related-saturation induced befuddlement)
  • rough plans and blue prints that detail me running away to the himalayas or me disguising myself as a barber and making it across the border
  • lemons.
  • why staying up writing unnecessarily randomish blogposts may cause me to sleepwalk to the exam
  • why sleepwalking to the exam doesnt seem such a bad idea
  • and whetehr or not this spelling of wehther or whethr or hewther or (destroys last remaining sliver(?) of care for spellings) is right

this is also a public posting of a "jobs wanted" ad.

once i don't get a college and am turned out into the streets with lack of qualifications and talent and skill whatsoever i'll need a job and it's unlikely i could post this then :\

2 tissue(s) offered.:

Jadis said...

owmg!! lidl lidl kids going to colej?? the very thought makes us feel so old.
aye. we grow old.

all the best.
:D

Wicked. said...

:P

thankyou, oh agedandwise soul. :)