RSS Feed

TODAY WE SPOKE OF LOVE AFTER CONSIDERING WAKING UP AT MIDNIGHT AND KILLING MYSELF

the.proud.emunk: uhHUH
you love me?
me: YES
the.proud.emunk: koto ta?
and not just formality sake
shotti kore
me: SOME TWENTY POUNDS.
the.proud.emunk: sigh
me: HOW MUCH IS THAT BTW
the.proud.emunk: iunno
me: SO DONT SIGH LIKE THAT
ITS A RANDOM FIGURE.
the.proud.emunk: thik ache
the.proud.emunk: im in love
absolute LOVE
the type where u would do anything for the person
6:50 PM DID YOU NOT HEAR
me: who with
the.proud.emunk: youknowya
me: no im confused.
the.proud.emunk: sugataaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
or rather
me: yes i knew it
:D
the.proud.emunk: shugoto
yep
6:51 PM masochist, ya?
me: whtvrz
toocoolz
i wanna feel like that
the.proud.emunk: its the shitt!
me: iknow
the.proud.emunk: its like...woah
me: its like youre releasing your poop
after a century of
constipation
the.proud.emunk: no its like
the.proud.emunk: someone's slowly releasing the poop FOR you so that you're comfy
6:52 PM me: YES!
AND YOU WANNA SMOTHER THEM IN SOMETHING OTHER THAN POOP AND SAY THANKYOU, I LOVE YOU, MARRY ME WHEN WE'RE DONE WITH THIS


actually no what you really wanna say is i love you, lets make babies. nobody wants to say marry me. what we really wanna say is lets have a lot of sex and make babies.we can name them weather and cock. and if there more than two we can split up weather and cock and distribute the fragmented names among them like grains among dying african children. but our babies will not be starving dying african children with ribs sticking out of their skins like something hardly poetic, more of pathetic. our babies will be spoilt assholes with flowers sticking out of them.but lets make love and one baby at a time and while we're at it, just stfu and kiss me, OK?
this is the real deal. lets make babies.

0 tissue(s) offered.: