RSS Feed

lmao

everything here looks so so fucking morose man.what the hell made us this fucked up? bah :P

anyway, school over, and im hoping ill pass boards. im not WORKING for it, no, just hoping. thats ok for a start, aye? yes im just BEGINNING to acknowledge the fact that boards are indeed approaching. am i fast or WHAT. yeah i use caps instead of italics, deal with it.
farewell on the 14th of feb. HAHAHA yeah. my grandma has a new sofa and i wanna go over to stay at her place but if you know my mother.. :/
she's reading out V-day special offers and discounts from the newspaper and going OH YAY LETS GO SHOPPING which is momentary, trust me.
we dont shop for anything.but.nighties.or.saris.for.our.maid.
..

that's right.
anyway, new iPod was about to be smashed the day before, and becaaause i didnt let it happen, mom didnt let me eat the entire day yday. no joke. no matter how much i regret having the iPod over the iTouch OR a Tablet, i wouldnt want to lose whatever i did get to my mom's insanity, nossir.

and damn, when i run out of things to say, i also cant think of ways to end my blogsposts. :/

1 tissue(s) offered.:

deluded said...

she seems happy. really.